The Coca‑Cola HBC business model is at the heart of everything we do. It defines the activities in which we engaage, the relationships on which we depend and what we want to achieve in order to create value for all our stakeholders in the short, medium and long term.
It starts with our resources. We manage the resources available to our business carefully:
- Human: our people
- Natural: water, energy and other natural resources
- Social and relationship: including our reputation and our ability to earn and maintain the trust of key stakeholders
- Financial: all funds, whether obtained through financing or generated from operations or investments
- Intellectual: including our brands and brands we license as well as proprietary technology, standards, licences and processes
- Manufactured: equipment and buildings
- 8.3 m unit cases of beverages sold in 2016
- 12,000 customers in Armenia
- 3m consumers served in Armenia
We add value by
Broadening our distribution while being more efficient...
Joining forces with our customers to satisfy consumers' refreshment needs...
Meeting consumers' evolving preferences and operating a sustainable, responsible business in the communities where we work...
And winning the trust of our stakeholders and consumers.
By running a profitable, sustainable, responsible business, we create value which is subsequently both retained by our business, making it stronger, and shared with all of our stakeholders.
- Employees: developing, recognising and rewarding our people secures a skilled and motivated workforce
- Customers: producing products efficiently and responsibly builds value for our customers’ businesses
- Shareholders: by managing all inputs to our business well, we create profits which benefit shareholders through dividend payments and share value
- Suppliers: as we create value, we support businesses throughout our value chain and job creation beyond our business
- Communities: when our business is profitable, sustainable and responsible, the communities where we operate benefit through job creation, tax payments to governments, useful products and services, and minimisation of environmental impact. We also have a commitment to invest 2 percent of our pre‑tax profits in programmes to support communities in our territory.