Systems and standards
We aim to run our business in a manner that is ethical, responsible and sustainable, adopting leading management systems and standards to help us continually improve our performance.
In Armenia we implement internationally recognised management systems with regards to quality, food safety, environment, and health and safety. These include
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Food Safety (FSSC 22000)
- Environment Management (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001)
We are fully certified against all of these and we report our progress in our Sustainability report.
Additionally, we follow leading external standards for managing, measuring and reporting specific issues. These include:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol - We calculate our greenhouse gas emissions data which is then submitted to the GHG Protocol
- London Benchmarking Group (LBG) Model- We measure and report our community investment according to the widely recognized approach of the London Benchmarking Group
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)- We report our progression in our Sustainability Report using this leading framework for sustainability reporting.
At our bottling plant in Yerevan we monitor the following environmental parameters:
- Power consumption
- Water consumption
- Total waste generated
- Recycled waste