Our CV privacy statement is set out below.
Coca‑Cola HBC is committed to protecting your privacy. This CV Privacy Statement along with the Privacy Notice explains the steps we take to ensure that personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") is kept secure and confidential. We will process Personal Data that you provide to us solely for recruiting purposes (including by potentially contacting any referees provided in your CV).
Please read this CV Privacy Statement carefully to understand how your Personal Data will be treated.
If you provide Coca‑Cola HBC with information about third parties, we will assume that the third party in question has given you permission to do so and to Coca‑Cola HBC to collect, to process and to transfer their Personal Data to the same extent as yours.
In reviewing your CV, there are some circumstances where we may disclose your Personal Data including:
- To Coca‑Cola HBC employees who are involved in our recruitment and selection processes, for example, relevant managers and members of our human resources
- To companies in the Coca‑Cola HBC AG Group (including Coca‑Cola HBC AG and its subsidiaries (“Coca‑Cola HBC”, “We” or “we”) who may have positions that are relevant for your skills
- To the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisers, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws
- To recruitment agencies which, from time to time, assist us in our recruitment and selection processes
- To other organisations who help us store data, access data or provide services to us
In the course of reviewing your CV, we may transfer your Personal Data (including by transmitting it electronically) to other companies of the Coca‑Cola HBC Group, other affiliated companies or other organizations located in countries that do not have data protection legislation equivalent to that in force in the European Union and you consent to any such transfer. All such subsidiaries and organizations located outside of the European Union are required to handle Personal Data generally the same way we do. We do everything reasonable to ensure your Personal Data is kept secure from unauthorised access or disclosure.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, a recruitment associate from Coca‑Cola Hellenic will contact you if we consider that you may be suitable for a possible vacancy.
If we do not place you in a position within the Coca‑Cola HBC, your Personal Data will be kept for a period of maximum 1 year (or less if required by applicable laws) from the date of receipt of your CV, after which time it will be removed, or removed earlier upon your request.
By submitting your Personal Data you agree that you have read, understood and accept this CV Privacy Statement.
If you wish to amend any of your Personal Data or if you have any other questions in connection with the processing of your Personal Data, please send your request in writing to the location of your choice; contact information is available from the country sites selector on this website.