At Coca‑Cola HBC Armenia we believe that young people are the leaders of tomorrow.
Rise Management Trainee Programme - is not an internship, it is a job for talented graduate students that want to solve problems and participate in big projects. Challenge yourself with Rise Management Trainee Programme and get a chance to become the new generation of company leaders. Are you ready to do this in two years?
Coca‑Cola HBC Rise programme:
– a job, not an internship
– Designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca‑Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders
– Blends your unique skills with the fast-paced environment, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-level responsibility
early in your career. All to rise you to your full potential
– Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects, access to mentoring and coaching by leaders, a chance
to grow in your job
– Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca‑Cola HBC: to share and learn from
– A 2 year programme, after which you’ll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you’re selected for
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU’RE READY TO RISE
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are! You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as
a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You’re curious,like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
– You have recently graduated from University with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
– You speak English and are an advanced PC user
– You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organisations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
YOUR KEY ROLES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
– Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
– Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
– Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
– Take full responsibility with planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results
– Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors - while proactively seeking feedback
– Actively propose process and business improvements
– Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
ABOUT COCA-COLA HBC
We’re a family of over 30 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca‑Cola HBC – leading bottler of The Coca‑Cola
Company brands. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million customers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re an empowered and talented
team that drives results by winning and learning every day.
Our success comes from us working together as one, to create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.